The Finance Sector Union of Norway (Finansforbundet) is a nonpolitical trade union for employees in the finance sector.
The Finance Sector Union of Norway is the only Norwegian trade union with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the finance sector.
Our members are employees working in banking, insurance, IT, accounting, debt collection, financing, assurance and underwriting.
Currently we have 32 000 members and more than 1100 company representatives.
In cooperation with employers, we aim to create Norway’s most attractive workplace for our members and create a sustainable financial sector
Our focus areas
- Financial sector policies
- Employment law
- Career counceling
The benefits of joining Finansforbundet
- As a member, you can influence our plans and strategies and help shape the future of the Norwegian financial sector
- Access to highly qualified counseling from our union representatives and secretariat
- Great offers and services (good insurance schemes, discounts on petrol, cabin rentals, private legal assistance, seminars and more)
- A network among employees in bank, insurance and IT
We are here:
Want to know more?
The Finance Sector Union of Norway
Phone: (+47) 03040
Adress: Dronning Eufemiasgate 16, 0191 Oslo